Sunday, January 12, 2020

Look2my M&Ms

Got over that 2-week all time low as far as PhD v.2.0 is concerned.

Yes, I did it. I've been a 3B@home and officially yesterday. That's like a triple whammy to my housemates.  I'm hoping the last of it was yesterday when I turned our living area into MY WORKSPACE.

Java, the spoiled pet, has taken over the house. He messes with our sofa, his hair and smell are all over the place. And his master, same same. My M makes a mess of our study table we share in his messier room that I'm forced to settle with a small table in the living area. Grrrr!

So when Divine was here for a day, we moved things. I put my son to work on a Sunday morning.
I now have W.I.W :)  But that took lashing out on Mauro and his Java. Don't care. They both lived.
We all did at least for that day when there was a Level 2-3 warning, escalating to Level 4 =
ashfall, phreatic explosion, which could lead to Level 5 = eruption.

While my husbandry was away, we shut our windows. Then my daughter and I managed to cook dinner pasta right out of the bottled veggie sauce. I go, let's have our soda, open that small can of chicken liver pate and have our last few slices of bread. I was thinking, if this were our last decent meal, then it should be good enough.

After dinner, and in 5 mins, we secured GoBags then stayed in Mauro's cleaner room. How divine, so thanks Divine ;)

For a minute, I felt > I'm glad to be back home with my teenagers who are more aware than ever. We now share a passion for being anti-DDS and pro-SNL and Korean chicken & beer then Bing-su. One is getting hairier and in-friend, in-love. His love language is getting me all the little things from a nearby Sari sari store. Another is plainly having the love of her life for the 1st time and a year oredi. She gives me good advice from her Tarot reading.  They are no longer the kids I had to protect from ME.

And then of course, our Java -- who puts up with my moodiness and inconsistencies -- it breaks his napping times. He's one to forgive me so easily and playing cute with me lately.

For a minute, all cozy together in Mausie's room, with Sprite in hand and salted eggs chips,
I felt, WE can survive this.  While my husband is out to take care of his parents like he always does, we got all his reminders covered.

This goes without saying that WE can survive ME, my PhD...and a Level 5 alert if it comes to that.




No comments:

Post a Comment