Monday, April 29, 2013

Why...Oh why?

Why am I still here?

Finally my university clearance is in process and filing for honorable dismissal is up soon. It's a good feeling to finally say goodbye and move on to doing what I set myself out to do. I have tried before but have not tried enough. Tried enough means=stepping back to look at prior mistakes, setting new goals, clarifying what I really would want to do, becoming open to what others have already said so, rethinking possible directions, forming more connections, reviewing former questions, revising until a perfect fit is reached,  coming up with a solid argument and justification why this is still worth doing.

I have to remind myself that I have to try even harder, because there really is no reason not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment