Friday, March 18, 2011

Reposting Prior Blogs on Homeschooling+Online Teaching+Virtual HS

AS OF SEPT 2008
PLAN D: Program Development of an Online Learning Component
for Grades 6-8 Homeschoolers

-a needs assessment, and curriculum development plan and implementation of distance education for home schoolers

What now: Not prepared to do this as I need an MDDE...but the idea of studying again under this UPOU program excites me

AS OF OCTOBER 2008

What Matters to Me the Most:
1) That the research should be able to sustain my attention for 6 months to 1 year
2) That the research can only be significantly done and achieved through my degree
3) That I be able to contribute a product which a community
can readily use
4) That it is achievable within the maximum time I can devote my attention to it amidst all the other things in my life
5) That the research



AS OF JUNE 2009

What Research Says about Instructional Design Models of Online Learning for High School Home schoolers

Aims
-to investigate what current research says about online learning and high school homeschoolers
-to describe current and effective instructional models of online learning for high schoolers
-to draw out implications pertaining to developing a model for FIlipino homeschoolers

HMMMMM....

No comments:

Post a Comment