Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Open and High

I just came from a meeting with folks of the Quezon City Open High School. This was made possible through the initial connection between Sol of UPOU and Angelyn of ALS who is now a person in charge of putting together the online version of QC-OHSP.

Random thoughts....: I'd like to do  paper which will do the ff:
1) Present current state of OHSP: its identity as part of the ADM; goals; targets students
2) Current population
3) key issues and challenges
4) Future Directions
5) Access Points through which UPOU may assist and gain something in return

I need to do the above because perhaps somewhere I will be able to conceptualize my theses. I just need to remember that I have to take an equally theoretical stance and find that area of research.

I'm thinking in reverse and looking at 5)=access points: OHSP=
1) space to develop NSTP-LTS for UPOU undergrads
2) special projects for undergrads:
    BAMS/ BES materials development
3) space for practicum in online teaching and learning
4) special projects for MAED SS--CMS usage for standards-based curriculum and unit planning

what else....

I WOULD LIKE TO DEVELOP A FRAMEWORK TO ASSESS READINESS OF SCHOOL AND RESULTS WILL LEAD TO PATHWAYS=recommended model OF  OHSP....for any school which may want to develop theirs.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment