Friday, December 20, 2013

And so This Roller Coaster moves


At noontime of December 11, I got this in my email:
 
Dear Juliet,
 
Congratulations!  Your application to study at QUT has been approved and you have been offered a place in ED11 Doctor of Education , as detailed in the attached offer letter


Day 0 Is this for real?
            Why only now when I have started to dream new dreams.....
Day 1 Wow, I can become a credible scholar after all if I just put my
            ALL into it.
Day 2 ALL= AUD$140,000,000++=5million pesos
           Anak ng P....malaking payback ito sa U.P. kong mahal!
           Why will they even think that I'm worth it!
Day 3 Shit, sarado na ang mga opisina. May pag-asa pa kaya ito?
Day 4 Whatever cadaver! Stamped and submitted...
Day 5  Naiyak at naawa saglit sa sarili. Pagkatapos nang lahat ng
             paghahabol at pangangalampag ng mga bossing, wala akong
             paunang deposito sa pag-aaral ko.
             I feel so poor and deprived....so third world
             =having limited to nil resources to achieve my dream. 

Day 6 To the  Nike ad  Just Do It= SHOW ME THE GODDAMN MONEY AND I'LL DO IT, GAHDMIT! F***inangINA I am practically zero balance this Xmas....

So may I compute--

Pera ko=   20,000
PLoan=   250,000
FLoan=     50,000
             ========
               320,000

Still short... this sum will only afford me 3 mos study...until study grant arrives. Saaaad....unless I go for January 2015 intake.

Now that's an entirely different roller coaster ride, loop the loop, included!!!
 




        

No comments:

Post a Comment