Sunday, November 14, 2010

Streamlining my Research Work

In my quest for a sense of equilibrium amidst multi-tasking and finally getting started with de-cluttering my closet, I finally got it. From this month onwards, this how my quests will take place:

-target paper presentations: for mini research as product of my self study and experiments with quali research and distance learning

-target submissions for publication: as by product of my experiments in Builders' School and a means to push forth my agenda for social studies and teacher education--for now it's the PUNE PEPPER


-target data gathering (FGD, school observations, questionnaire): as means to achieve a small study on Progressive School practices and Social Studies Education--
for now it's questionnaire status

-2010 targets: Inquiry SS for publication; paper presentation which is distance learning related; 6-month data gathering for Progressive Practice--portions 1-3 are done--to follow, findings, discussion and analysis, conclusion

Any which way will sustain my brain's curiosities and level of functioning in doing research.

Agreed?

Maximum Work Required:
Quarter 1: Pune Paper (now - Feb)
Quarter 2: Soc Studies Paper (summer)
Quarter 3: Inquiry Paper for Publication (PECERA)

Minimum to keep me self assured w/ my goal:
-Pune Paper
-Inquiry based learning: Sample Social Studies and Science Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment