Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To Pune or not to Pune?

I've been reading mostly about Auto ethno and I wonder if I can do justice to it.
Of course, I know, this is experimental to me...meaning my first time to give it a go. But I'd like to come up with something decent.

If only they can extend the deadline, then it should not be a problem.
What then predisposes me to success?
-I do make sense when it comes to writing from the 'heart' but I have to be in the proper state to do it
-I have not backed out from a paper I'm determined to do
-I can bring myself to accomplish something if I want to
-I would not want to miss out on this opportunity of course.

To do otherwise means:
-less stress
-brain space to do other things
-underachieve and so what?
-more time to read
-use my extra money for other things instead of spending on accommodation

No comments:

Post a Comment