Saturday, November 23, 2019

That #31 on the Menu

Now that #31 on the menu just bumped off those Almon Marina chops from my list= well deserved meal at El Attar which came at the right time

Wk 2 Day 1,  I decided to forego U2. Not a good way to start my week with 2 or more things in mind. I haven't eaten white rice in days.  Been spending  extra on Uber for late nights. So I was getting grumpier aaand grumpier.

Then that question - 'Why do I complicate my life?' But since I know the reasons why I chose to go for the PGECR session over spending a few more days at  GCoast area, then the note2self goes: Kitam, sabi ko na nga ba!

Wk 2 Day 4, I decided to just focus on one thing that day = polish my presentation and corresponding notes. That was practically shrinking my tale from an almost 8000-word full paper to a 1800-word piece for the sake of a presentation fit for the cozy group of PGECR/ HDR

Good thing that  Nov 15 turned out to be the energy boost I sorely needed to just get up and GO.
Got a notebook filled with notes= those vocabulary words from a feast of Englishes that day.
Last but not the least, got a double thumbs up + big smile for my presentation, btw. A face sticky to my memory, haha. It goes with my favorite Jolly biscuits = Watta Jolly good smile! I felt like a Gr 3 child wow-ing my teacher-enabler Dr D! So that's what it feels like to be on the other side.

And btw, #31 = I passed my marshmallow test. Good things come to those who wait.
Had it 4free. Thank you, Dr PD!





No comments:

Post a Comment