Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reality Check: What Have I Overlooked

I spent time with the AA's yesterday and boy, we got to cover a lot of things in our exchanges: student council, student org, MMS photography class, Biomodd field trip 1, field trip part 2, sportsfest, photo exhibit, suggestions for the upou lms/website, UPOU FB1, UPOU FB2. And so, out comes a bunch of ideas for the UPOU virtual learning community. And out comes a new set of glasses to see VC's from others' points of view besides mine.

A major wake up call! So now that I'm awake, there's a part I have yet to see in this research: online behavior. Hah--and my co writer has seen that before.

Anyways, movin' on....I need to review the questions, collect/ review current lit I've collected, go back to the abstract. There!


Perhaps it is time to FB, in order to:
-connect more with students through an online presence in the social network they themselves created
-get out of the box and see students from a different light
-observe online behavior and search for meanings

No comments:

Post a Comment