Saturday, April 2, 2011

Is this my Battle?

It's been 2 weeks of loaded UPOU work: course proposals, proposals of Unive Council Committee, deliberations for a co-faculty, dean nominations, cleaning records of grad studes, thinking of my paper and future theses, and lastly, listening to what we need to do as FEds.

Then now, listening to talks about LMS, Industry+Unive partnerships,
Systematic documentation over here at NCHE 2011 at WizIQ...a strong reminder of what we are lacking and what has yet to be done.

Prof life is sinking deep. I just want to be able to teach teachers.
Mentor a few ones at a time. That's why I'm here at UP. I remember saying something to that effect during my interview. Where has UP taken me now?
Am I a better teacher than I was when I started? Do I have to be part of all these other battles to be able to do what I love to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment