Thursday, May 26, 2011

E-Responses from E-xemplary Teachers @WizIQ

Posting here for E-ncouragement:

From George Machlan

Aleta,
I am impressed with your professional approach to this. Every previous inquiery of this nature was remarkably superficial and of questionable value. It will be my pleasure to assist you in any way you wish.

Please consider using skype (screen sharing) for a preliminary discussion. This would allow us to quickly view the full breadth of activities I have innitiated since getting involved at WizIQ. A primer and outline of my exodus can be found here:
http://myeslfriends.com/wordpress/2011/04/21/episode-1-rise-of-the-edupunk/

God's speed to you and yours,
George
www.myESLfriends.com


From Vinodita Sankhyan


Hello
Prof J.Aleta
Mr. Kalyan at wiziq did tell me a little about your research and I would be glad to be of any help If I can.
Of late I have not been able to have any live classes as my job responsibilities have changed over the last couple of months and I am doing online teaching but some how have not been able to give live free classes as I did before. For your research if you require feel free to watch the recordings of any of my previous classes and I would be happy to help in any way that I can
hope to hear from you soon
best wishes
vinodita Sankhyan


From Vijaya Lakshmi
Dear Aleta,

Pleasant day! I was busy in the child literacy program for the underprivileged for the past ten days so, I was not able to reply. I permit you to view my recorded sessions. Since i'm engaged in the private classes those recordings cannot be viewed. I shall ask wiziq to help you in this aspect. Any favour from my end i'll be pleased to do as a scholar of ELT.

warm regards,
Prof.B.Vijayalakshmi


From Namrata Arora
A big Hello from my side too!
The Research proposal sounds really promising.
I would love to be associated with the study.
Do you want us to mail you thefeedback on the various "Components" and "Indicators"? What about holding a LIVE online class for the same?

Regards,
Namrata Arora


From Nellie Deutsch
Greetings,

Sounds like an interesting study. Who is your chairperson for the study?


Warm wishes,

Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
Educational Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Passionate about Learning
Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
I present at WiZiQ

No comments:

Post a Comment