Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Response From WizIQ

Finally, a response from WizIQ folks....
I think I need to find out the basis for the list of 5 students recommended by the Academic Advisor. Then I need to read about data sampling. More importantly, I need to decide whether to go for a case study or an autoethnography.


Dear Ms J Aleta,

Hope this mail finds you in good spirit.

It's really pleasure to see your mail after the SCDL conference on ODL. Thanks for the appreciation for my paper.

I do appreciate the planning of yours to take up the research on ESL teachers @ WizIQ.

I spoke to a few teachers who teach ESL on WizIQ and are well recommended experts in usage of WizIQ and the subject as well.

They have given their consent to help you in sharing their experiences in online teaching of ESL using WizIQ.

They are (see, CCs as well): (Alphabetically arranged)

Dr Kalyan Chattopadhyay
Ms Namrata Arora
Dr Nellie Muller
Prof Vinodita Sankhayan

Prof Vijayalaxmi

Also you can contact George Mechlan (http://www.wiziq.com/George) I could not connect to him

We at WizIQ are looking forward to the study you have taken up and would like to publish the final article on WizIQ.

Do let us know if you have any query about WizIQ, you may mail Siddhartha (Support, Lead) for the same, see CC.

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment